Forum Strataegyc
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Decklist de Chris Gehring SJC Los Angeles

2 participants

Decklist de Chris Gehring SJC Los Angeles Empty Decklist de Chris Gehring SJC Los Angeles

Message  huyga Jeu 7 Jan - 23:00

3 Caius the Shadow Monarch
2 Goblin Zombie
2 Mezuki
2 Mystic Tomato
2 Deep Sea Diva
2 Armageddon Knight
2 Necro Gardna
1 Zombie Master
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Sangan

3 Burial from a Different Dimension
2 Allure of Darkness
2 Book of Moon
1 Brain Control
1 Mind Control
1 Heavy Storm
1 Mystical Space Typhoon

2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Mirror Force
1 Trap Dustshoot
1 Royal Oppression

Side - something like;
2 Light-Imprisoning Mirror
2 Legendary Jujitsu Master
2 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
1 Royal Decree
1 Blackwing - Gale of the Whirlwind
1 Smashing Ground
2 Dust Tornado
1 Spirit Reaper
1 Tragoedia
2 Trap Hole

Extra = Dark End and all that jazzz.

-1 Armageddon Knight
-1 Necro Gardna

+1 Pyramid Turtle
+1 Book of Life

huyga
Vice President
Vice President

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Decklist de Chris Gehring SJC Los Angeles Empty ses commantaires sur son deck

Message  huyga Ven 8 Jan - 9:43

Il m'a expliqué les choix sur son deck et pourquoi il ne joue pas une version avec Malicious.

The problem with Destiny Heroes are that they add inconsistencies, and to be quite honest, do not help the theme much at all. If you want to Stratos, sure, you put a floater on the board, but you lose your valuable summon of Goblin Zombie/Tomato (to set up Goblin etc).

You gain some speed through Destiny Draw, that realistically causes a lot more problems that it actually helps overall because of the high chances of drawing Destiny Draws without Destiny Heroes or vice versa.
If you use triple Caius and the such, you then add further inconsistencies to the deck because of the amount of possible opening dead draws. No amount of Wind Blasts added will help that, because even if they're dead cards -1'ing yourself by discarding good, but dead cards at the time does not help.

The Destiny Engine in general is my favorite, and will probably always will be, but in Zombies I think it is just very unnecessary.
I would rather focus on what Zombies can actually do.
Also, LV8 Synchros aren't as good as they once were. Malicious is really average most of the time. Also another possible dead draw quite a lot of the time.

Straight Zombie! The name of my deck.

Also, I think straight Zombie is superior to Destiny Zombie against Lightsworn. You draw far more consistent which is VERY important in that match-up.

Necro Gardna is such a great card. I think great is possible an understatement in this format. With Burial abuse, Wind Blast abuse, and Armageddon Knight it is very easy to take control in a Lightsworn match-up and either for a deckout, for them to over extend in which you can follow up with some rape, or can just hold off potential set-up plays.

Armageddon Knight is obviously great with Necro Gardna, Book of Moon, Tomato, and Call. But what I really like is the ability to abuse Caius by dropping a Gardna, and protecting it, then removing a Lumina/Recruiter/whatever threat is on the board.

I've always said triple Caius the way to go. It's great vs everything. Lightsworn, although most people do not agree and I don't understand why. Along side Brionic it finishes games very quickly. In the mirror it's even better for obvious reasons.

Wind Blast is better than Dust Tornado. Well, that's my personal preference. I think 2 is a perfect number with Gardna. Such a great card. Stops OTKs. Resets turns. Everything everyone already knows.

Book of Moon is the best card ever. Defensive, offensive, reactive, semi-negation (stops Synchros etc). Power card.
I personally do not like Call of the Haunted, but only use it because of Armageddon Knight tbh. I wouldn't use it for just GZ and Sangan.

huyga
Vice President
Vice President

Decklist de Chris Gehring SJC Los Angeles Empty Re: Decklist de Chris Gehring SJC Los Angeles

Message  Chris Ven 8 Jan - 17:36

en meme temps une fois qu'il a dans la main il faut qu'il puisse s'en defausser et c'est vrai que c'est plus lent qu'autre chose dans son deck
Chris
Chris
X-President
X-President

Decklist de Chris Gehring SJC Los Angeles Empty Re: Decklist de Chris Gehring SJC Los Angeles

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé